Waila Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a UI improvement mod aimed at providing block information directly ingame, without the need of opening an UI. It provides a small unobtrusive tooltip on top of the screen with informations about the block the player is looking at. A powerful API is provided so other modders can add their own information relative to their blocks to it.
Waila is an extension for NEI mod. It will show in the tooltip what mod an item is from. Since the tooltip contains the mod name, you can also easly parse items per mods.
Waila Mod Usage:
- Tooltips should work out of the box in the NEI interface.
- There are 2 keybindings you want to check. [Waila] Config menu will allow you to setup which key pop up the menu (default to numpad0) while [Waila] Show/Hide will control (default numpad1) show/hide of the tooltip (will also be used for the maintened mode).
- Check around the config menu, lot of things can be turned on/off.
- Run around, enjoy.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.5.2
For minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11.2