â°â° Full Documentation â±â±
What is Vampire?
With this plugin anyone can become a vampire, but do you want to? During daytime vampires cower from sunlight. During the night the humans reach for their holy water and wooden stakes as the vampires roam the lands with inhuman strength, speed and levitation-powers. Driven by their endless bloodlust, they devour all living in their way. Vampires…
- are destroyed by sunlight.
- are extremely vulnerable to wood and holy water.
- spreads the dark disease through combat and their own blood.
- kill and drink blood instead of eating food.
- regenerate health quickly at the expense of food-level.
- won’t be attacked by monsters unless the vampire attacks first.
- take no fall- or suffocation-damage.
- have stationary food level unless in bloodlust mode.
- move faster, jump higher and damage more with bloodlust.
- Stop your server.
- Put MassiveCore.jar in your plugins folder. Download MassiveCore here on BukkitDev.
- Put Vampire.jar in your plugins folder.
- Start your server again.
Join in and play with us on the official Factions RPG Minecraft Server!
Many thanks to the bug reporters! You are awesome <3
Please keep reporting bugs you find so we can fix them
MassiveCore (Affects all Plugins)
- Techy – Improvements to StackTrace Utilities. (By Cayorion)
- Techy – Generic default convenience methods for database entities. (By Cayorion and Madus)
- Techy – Improvements to Comparator Utilities (By Cayorion)
- Techy – Added Map Editor (By Cayorion and Madus)
- Techy – Improvements to Types (By Cayorion and Madus)
â˜†â˜… MassiveLag â˜…â˜†
- Compatibility – Now works together with PerWorldPlugins (Cayorion)
- BugFix – The kick command used reverse comparator. (by Madus)
- Balancing – Tweaked bloodlust strength, duration etc.