QuickShop is a shop plugin, that allows players to sell items from a chest with no commands. It allows players to purchase any number of items easily. In fact, this plugin doesn’t even have any commands that a player would ever need! Vault is a requirement.
- Easy to use
- Togglable Display Item on top of chest
- NBT Data, Enchants, Tool Damage, Potion and Mob Egg support
- Unlimited chest support
- Blacklist support & bypass permissions
- Shops that buy items and sell items at the same time are possible (Using double chests)
- Herochat support
- Checks a player can open a chest before letting them create a shop!
- UUID support
- An old ‘how to use’ by UltiByte here
- A more recent ‘how to use’ by VariationVault here
- Installation guide by Netherfoam here
A new video is welcome!
How to Create a Shop
- Place a chest on the ground
- Hit the chest with the item you want to trade
- Type in price for the item (As prompted) in chat
- Fill the chest with the items you wish to sell
- Face the chest
- Type either /qs sell or /qs buy to make the shop buy/sell instead (Optional: use /shop instead of /qs)
- Stock the shop accordingly, if necessary.
How to Buy/Sell to a Shop
- Find a shop
- Hit / Left click the shop
- Enter the amount you wish to trade in chat
- /qs unlimited – Makes the shop you’re looking at become unlimited.
- /qs setowner <player> – Changes shop owner to <player>.
- /qs buy – Changes your shop you’re looking at to one that buys items
- /qs sell – Changes your shop you’re looking at to one that sells items
- /qs price <price> – Change the price of your shop that you’re looking at
- /qs clean – Removes any existing shop that has 0 stock.
- /qs find <item> – Use to find the nearest shop that begins with <item> – E.g. ‘/qs find dia’ will find the nearest diamond shop.
- /shop – Alias (Optional) of /qs
- quickshop.use – Required to use ANY quickshop
- quickshop.create.sell – Required to make a QuickShop (At all)
- quickshop.create.buy – Required to use /qs buy (Change the shop type from Sell -> Buy)
- quickshop.create.double – Required to make doublechest shops.
- quickshop.create.changeprice – Required to use /qs price (Ability to change the price of a shop without destroying it. This may allow for some scammers to quickly change the price while someone is buying.
- quickshop.bypass.ItemID – Required to sell blacklisted items (E.g. bedrock)
- quickshop.find – Required to use /qs find <item>
- quickshop.unlimited – Required to use /quickshop unlimited
- quickshop.setowner – Allows use of /qs setowner
- quickshop.other.destroy – Allow breaking other peoples QuickShops if they’re locked by this plugin
- quickshop.other.open – Allow opening (And stealing/Stocking) other players QuickShops
- quickshop.other.price – Allow changing price of other people’s shops
- quickshop.refill – Ability to refill chests using a command (=Unlimited items)
- quickshop.empty – Ability to empty chests of all items
- quickshop.clean – Permission to purge any shops that have 0 stock.
Try out this plugin http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/quickshop-towny-interop/ to stop players creating shops outside of Towny shop plots!
Calculating Economy Prices
Vagrant326 has created an Excel spreadsheet that allows you to calculate prices for a market, if you’re looking to set one up! It takes a few minutes to setup the basic material prices, and once done, will tell you the appropriate value for almost any material! http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/how-to-create-stable-prices-system-on-your-server/
All builds for my plugins can be found at this link: http://kaikk.net/mc/
Support and Contribution
Report issues on Github ONLY (here).
Give your contribute on Github! Have a suggestion? Open an issue with your suggestion!
Are you a developer? You can contribute to this project by forking the repository and pulling requests!
This is a fork of the abandoned project QuickShop made by Netherfoam
Any support request or bug reporting posted as a comment below will be IGNORED. If you want to report a bug or you need support, please use Github ONLY
Post a comment below if you want to discuss about this plugin with others.
From now on, you can find latest changes here: https://github.com/KaiKikuchi/QuickShop/commits/master
- Fixed an issue with /qs clean command
- Fixed an issue caused by removing shop chests with WorldEdit
- Fixed a vulnerability where you could sell infinite items to a sell shop by renaming the item with an anvil
- Compatible with Bukkit 1.8.7
- Improved items name display, especially for very long names.
- Guess what? More UUID stuff, hooray for hashmaps and not checking types.
- Fixed more storage durps and a message
- Fixed storage durp
- Removed Metrics
- Added UUID support
- Updated NMS