THIS PLUGIN IS RECODED AND UPDATES WILL COME OUT EVERY WEEK
PrisonMinePlugin is a plugin for your prison server that allows you to quickly make a mine and shops instead of doing everything manually! This plugin is still a work in progress but it is still needs ideas to add!
* World Edit
Note: This download may not have been approved by bukkit yet, use at your own risk!
* Quick mine creation
* Quick block adding
* Change shape of mine!
* Add command signs!
* Import mines from different plugins
* Auto creation of shops
* Quickly set a item price
* No lag
* Mine reset time
* Mine reset message
* Mine reset location
* add Sub-Items to items for shops
* /mine help – Mine Help
* /mine list – Lists all the mines.
* /mine options – plugin Options
* /mine info [name] – Displays info about the mine.
* /mine create [name] – Creates a mine.
* /mine remove [name] – Removes a mine.
* /mine setBounds [name] – Sets mine area based of world edit selection.
* /mine addEntry [name] [%Material] – Add a block to the mine. For example adding 50% stone: /mine addEntry Test 50%Stone
* /mine listEntries [name] – Lists all entries of a mine.
* /mine removeEntry [name] [id] – Remove a entry base of entry id.
* /mine setResetSpawn [name] – Sets where players well be teleport when mine resets.
* /mine setResetTime [name] – Sets when a mine resets.
* /mine setResetMessage [name] – Sets message when mine resets.
* /mine setParent [name] [parentname] – Pass down info from parent to child.
* /mine cleanUp [name] – Organizes mines Entry list
* /mine import [name] [format/plugin] – Import a mine from a different plugin
* /mine reset [name]
Mine Shop Help
* /mine menu [name] – Opens a mines shop
Mine Item Help
* /mine setItemPrice [itemname] [cost] – Sets price of a item.
* /mine setItemPrice [minename] [itemname] [cost] – Sets price of a item for that mine.
* /mine addSubItem [itemname] [subitem] – Add a sub-item to add to a shop when shop has that item.
* /mine listSubItems [itemname] – Lists all sub-items of a item.
* /mine removeSubItem [itemname] [id] – Remove a sub-item from a item based of sub-items id.
Setting Up A Basic Mine
1. Create the mine by: /mine create [minename]
2. Select the bounds of the mine using world edit and then: /mine setBounds [minename]
3. Sets the reset location of the mine: /mine setResetSpawn [minename]
4. Lastly add blocks for the mine: /mine addEntry [minename] [%Material]
Setting Up A Full Mine
1. Do 1-4 in Setting Up A Basic Mine
2. Set regions bounds using WorldEdit, so players cant build there but only in mine: /mine setRegionBounds [minename]
Got an Idea?
Put it in the forum post in the forums!
Which Mine Type is You’re Favorite?
- Added Customizable Entry Lists for Mine Customization