If you’ve ever played Minecraft for a long time, you already know a lot of animal you can get as your pet in Minecraft. I don’t seem strange that bats aren’t pets usually used. Bats have some defects such as make noise, fly around. Besides, while you’re mining to interrupt the operatio, sometimes bats jump in your line of sight before flying away again. Therefore, many players don’t like bats and they can kill bats when they see them.
However, bats have some useful characters. If you want have a bat as a pet, you can try to install The Pet Bat mod.
The Pet Bat mod make bats more friendly and allow you tame wild bats. I will tell you some function of this mod.
- This mod basically allows your bats follow you around, keep you company while you aren’t present.
- If the bats can, they will find a block to hang will not leave area they are in.
- Other feature is that they nan be startled by a foreign player, by breaking the block or by attacks.
- If it gets stuck and the owner runs further, it just goes back to your inventory. If it dies while you’re around, it just goes back to your inventory too.
- Once The Pet Bat mod 1.8.8 get level 3, pet bats gain a 33% life steal on attack effect. And if this mod upon to maximun level, bats gain enchantment visuals. At maximum level, they eat pumpkin pie strangely enough. So that you’ll have a reason to farm all the items to craft this complicated dish.
Pet Bat Mod Screenshots:
Pet Bat Mod Recipes:
How to install Pet Bat Mod:
Overall, the Pet Bat mod is interesting mod. You have all information about this mod, you can decide whether you want to use it or not. If you are willing to try it, you should read the following instructions to help you install this mod.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Please create one unless the “mods” folder exists
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.