Ore Excavation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows players to mine whole veins of ore, cut down whole trees or any other tool based action in one go. Simple easy to understand configs are also provided for mod pack developers such as tool or block black listings, size limits and tick rate.
Ore Excavation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 makes for easy vein mining or tree excavation. It allows you to hold down a key (` by default) while using any tool greater than wood and it will destroy every block of that kind within a certain radius.
- Mine whole ore veins
- Cut down whole trees
- Works with almost every tool
- Tool blacklist (can invert to whitelist)
- Block blacklist (can invert to whitelist)
- Configurable speed, size and distance
- Control preferences per client
- Per tool overrides for pack developers
- In game configuration with no restart/reload necessary
- Built-in TPS guard prevents major game slow down
- Configurable shape mining
- Undo command in case of mistakes
- Customisable block grouping
- Wooden tools are disabled by default. Edit the overrides.json in your config folder if you’d like to use them. The reason for this is to provide an example for pack developers to refer to.
- Because of some outdated input libraries in Minecraft the excavation key may not work correctly on non-US based keyboards. Try refraining from binding symbols or special characters to this key.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Forge 1.11.2
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Author: Funwayguy, Darkosto