Mr_Crayfish’s Furniture Mod About:
If you have built an epic home or garden on Minecraft and want to take your space to the next level, one of the best things you can do is add furniture. Unfortunately the standard Minecraft installation does not have furniture that you can use for decoration, but there is a furniture mod that was developed by Mr_Crayfish that will allow you to add multiple types of furniture (more than 30 different types to choose from) that can be used to decorate any room.
Here are some of features that are included with this furniture mod for Minecraft:
- Multiple Furniture Types: In addition to standard couches and chairs, there are a lot of different types of furniture that you can place in your Minecraft home. There are items that are perfect for any type of living area (such as chairs, tables, lamps, and couches), items for your kitchen (including a water tap and an oven), and items that you can use to decorate a garden outside of your home as well. With over 30 different furniture pieces to choose from you can use the furniture mod to decorate exactly the way you want to.
- Fully Functioning – Not only does the furniture mod by Mr_Crayfish add the ability to customize your installation, all of the furniture works as well. For example, the oven will actually cook food like a normal lamp or furnace if you use a redstone to power it.
- Multiple language support including Spanish and Russian.
How to install Mr_Crayfish’s Furniture Mod:
- The first thing you are going to need to do is install Minecraft Forge. Download the correct version of Forge for your Minecraft installation and run the installer.
- Download the appropriate version of the furniture mod addon and extract the files.
- Take the .jar file and add it into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- That’s it! Test everything to see if it works.
MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod Recipes:
MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod Download Links:
For 1.8 (Requires Forge Modloader)
Warning: 1.8 version is buggy and only contains blocks and items. No functions. Use at own risk.