mcMMOExtras adds new features to mcMMO servers which enhances game play. These features are listed down below with more details.
An Exp Bar
- A visual exp bar for mcMMO that keeps people entertained and encourages them to want to level up.
- The exp bar supports every type of mcMMO skill. If a new one comes out, it’ll work on it as well
- Uses the boss’s health bar.
- It will NOT conflict with the ender dragon or wither health bar.
- Exp bar will disappear after a configurable duration.
- mcmmoextras.* – Gives access to all of the plugin
- mcmmoextras.expbar – Gives access to the viewing the exp bar
- Plugin: mcMMO (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mcmmo/)
- Spigot (including all folks) 1.9
or one of these
- Plugin: barAPI (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/bar-api/)
- Plugin: Alternative to barAPI: BossBarAPI (http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/api-bossbarapi.7504/)
- /expbar, /mcmmoextras or /mcme – Toggles the exp bar
I recolored them. However, they’re still the same format.
Slightly OUTDATED, but still shows the exp bar in action. Sorry it’s a bit laggy and choppy. I don’t have a very good computer that can and there were a lot of mobs. (In hard mode)
Permission-based max levels Auto Updater Worldguard flags for specific skills
Please use the Tickets for any issues, errors or suggestions.
You don’t have to decompile the plugin. You can find there the source code with comments and building utilities.
mcMMOExtras is open source and hosted on GitHub; feel free to fork, star, or contribute by making pull requests and opening issues.
Special Thanks to:
- Added support for concurrent bars
- Fixed progress bar for spigot servers