Latest Minecraft version this mod is available for: 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10.
MoreCraft is a mod that, unlike most mods, does not add many overly complicated files.
It has over 100 new items. Lots of new tools, armors, foods, blocks, and items that fits within Minecraft theme.
This mod attempts to stay true to the original concept of Minecraft. The new items introduced all fit within Minecraft theme. It’s designed to enhance your survival experience.
Are you a builder who uses the new blocks? Are you a warrior destined to slay the Ender Dragon and wear its hide? Are you a cave dweller who spends his life devouring spiders? Are you a trophy hunter who desires to collect the heads of mobs? If you consider yourself to be one of them, then this mod is for you!
This mod features…
- Over 100 items!
- About 20 new blocks!
- 10 new tiers of tools!
- 10+ new tiers of armour!
- Uncrafting recipes! (No uncrafting table necessary!)
- Dozens of tweaks and changes!
- More doors! Nether brick door and even better, glass doors!
…frustrated with anvil close to breaking, knowing that you can’t repair?
…feeling sad that there are no glass doors?
…feeling bored of the Nether that doesn’t have much stuff?
…disappointed that mobs don’t drop heads?
…angry that you accidentally crafted something and want to uncraft it?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then consider this mod!
This mod works in Forge SMP since version 2.6b3.
This mod requires Forge. Older versions, however, uses ModLoader. (Mod version 2.5 and prior.).
- New items:
- Bone Ladders
- Bone Doors
- Glowstone Torches
- Fancy new mod logo!
- Added a configuration to turn off Netherwood trees generation. But why would you? Unless it conflicts with the Nether world gen somehow.
Changes & Tweaks
- Updated the code to be based on Forge 10.13.4.1558+.
- Enderdragon scale armour now has cool 3D model! Sexy!
- Refactored the slab code to be cleaner and unified.
- Hardcore recipe settings now disable horse armour crafting.
- Netherwood chest can now be salvaged back to 8 Netherwood planks.
- You can now turn Netherwood and Ender Brick slabs back to full blocks.
- The furnace recipes to melt down iron stuff into iron ingots are now part of toggleable salvage recipe.
- Gunpowder blocks can now catch fire. (Although it currently doesn’t burn away)
- Double Ender Brick and Netherwood slab no longer appear in creative inventory. This is to be consistent with vanilla slabs.
- Enderdragon can no longer destroy Bedrock Bricks and Ender Bricks (this includes slabs and stairs).
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.5.2