Inventory Tweaks Mod Description:
Inventory Tweaks mod is a great addition to Minecraft that allows you to manage easily your inventory, in both single player and multiplayer.
In Minecraft, players are always collecting various things; blocks which are dug up, ores which are mined and drops from hostile mobs all end up in the player’s inventory. This can create a huge mess, as many Minecraft players already know. Then, when it comes to storing that stuff later on, sorting things is such a time-consuming process that many players just dump what they have into a box and leave everything in disarray. The Inventory Tweaks mod is perfect for players who are sick of hand-sorting the goods from their inventory. It does much of that work for the player, in a single click instead of several.
It works out of the box and make you gain a large amount of time!
- It replaces automatically your toolsas tools are broken due to use. This happens fast enough to stop the newly vacant inventory slot from being filled by whatever is near the player when their tool breaks, so there’s no longer any need to open the inventory and move things around after a tool breaks. From my point of view, Inventory Tweaks is better than other mods. However, if a server is using one of many different anti-cheat plugins, may be blocked from working during online play.
- It allows players to set up several parameters and conditions, to which the mod will refer when keeping the player’s inventory sorted. It automatically loads more items into the player’s hotkey bar when a space becomes available, too.
- It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke
- Certainly, provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around
- Moreover, it allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
More information: Go to Inventory Tweaks
- Network handling for server-assisted mode should be more consistent.
- Sorting works in creative mode inventory again.
- Move-all-of-type shortcut works more often in situations where the first item in the section was not the clicked item.
- Horses/Donkeys equipped with a chest are now sortable.
- Default sort of items not in the item tree altered to provide better results in most cases.
- Mushroom stew auto-refill works again.
- Various other small changes
Video [Mod Spotlight]:
How to install Inventory Tweaks Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Use ID names, instead on numerical IDs for blocks/items in config files.
- Messages during the loading process will now display as chat messages the first time you load a game.
- Rule-based sorting should no longer freeze the game in specific situations.
- Using IDs in custom rules may or may not work due to the new ID handling.
Inventory Tweaks Mod Download Links: