1. Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a mod for Minecraft Forge from this site, the Minecraft Forums or anywhere else!
3. Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Press and hold down the [Windows] + [R] and type %appdata% Go to folder
- Mac OS: File minecraft is in:User> Library> Application Support .
- Linux: Press and hold down the [ALT] + [F2] and type .minecraft . Accept and you will be directly taken to the folder (GNOME only, CTRL + H in the personnel file for other desktop environments).
- Open the folder mods and place the mod archive of mod in this folder (you do not need to extract it! )
- Install Forge automatically (right click on the archive to install and do “open with Java”) or manually.
- The folder and run Minecraft Close. In the launcher, create a new profile that works in the release Forge.
- Play. Enjoy the mod !
4. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
5. When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.