iChun Util Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10 and earlier versions of Minecraft
If you want to use any of the mods that have been developed by iChun, you are most likely going to need the iChun Util Mod Minecraft addon. With this addon you will be installing a vast library of different objects and code that allow you to run the other iChun mods seamlessly and integrate them across your installation. While there are not any inherent features when you use the iChun util mod you will be able to access the wide collection of other mods.
It is important to note that this is one of the most common mod libraries available for Minecraft so that you can access the other iChun mods, but it will require having Minecraft Forge as well. The mod is available for almost every version of Minecraft that was released since Minecraft 1.5, so make sure that you are downloading the correct library for your version of Minecraft when you install it.
Make sure you install iChun Util Mod before you install any other mods to ensure you have made the library installation correctly. With a bad installation of the iChunt Util Mod Minecraft Addon, none of the other iChun mods will be able to function since this contains important libraries.
How to Install
- Download the latest version of Minecraft Forge and use the installer to quickly make the installation.
- Download the appropriate version of the iChun Util Mod based on your MC version.
- Locate the %appdata%/.minecraft/mods folder by searching for it.
- Place the .jar file into the mods folder. You may have to extract the .jar file.
- That’s all you have to do. Make sure that you run Minecraft before you add any other addson to ensure that Minecraft Forge and the iChun libraries installed correctly.
- Now uses Access Transformers. Reflection reduced by a boatload!
- Updated localization files.
- Updated for use in 1.7.10 with workaround/helpers for skins.
- Added a clientside aesthetics feature for Patrons on Patreon.
- Fixed a keybinding issue with Minecraft keybinds.
iChun Util Mod Download Links: