DragonTravel gives players the opportunity to ride dragons in Minecraft.
It offers server-admins the possibility to add a new outstanding way of travel to their servers.
- Allows admins to set destinations for the dragons.
- Allows players with the specific permission to summon and mount a dragon and…
…fly flights which consists out of waypoints(as many as you like)
…fly to destinations which have been set by an admin before.
…fly to coordinates chosen via command.
…fly to players choosen via command(different permission-nodes for other types of travel).
…fly to your faction’s home-position (Factions required)
…fly to a home-position which has been set by this player earlier.
- Allows admins to set stations and limit the mounting of dragons to these locations (or a specified radius around it).
- Possibility to require a special item for players to use the plugin (e.g. a dragon-egg)
- Making signs which automatically mount a player and bring them to the written destination on the sign.
- Support of all Economy-Plugins supported by Vault (Vault is required for that)!
Admins can set different prices for all ways of travel!
- Admins can choose in the config whether dragons of this plugin should destroy blocks or if any dragons should break blocks when touching.
- All messages are fully customizable! Default messages.yml is English, but we provide other language-files in our wiki.
Due to the fact that things can change rapidly in this project, I stopped maintaining instructions on the plugin and other information like a list of commands/permissions in the forums, on this page etc. and decided to create a central location where you can always find all information up-to-date: The DragonTravel-Wiki.
Please use this wiki and report all mistakes you find in there and avoid posting questions on topics like commands/permissions/sign-creation etc., which are answered in the wiki, in the comments.
The questions and requests posted in the comments are repeating and there are some questions we answer at least once per week, so we decided to write down some of those Frequently Asked Questions.
Please read the questions below and see if you can find your question there, this really saves us time we can then spend on the development of DragonTravel.
- Is it possible to change the speed the dragon’s wings are flapping?
- Is it possible to remove the dragon’s health-bar?
- Is it possible to control the dragon manually?
- Is it possible to move the rider closer to the dragon to avoid him flying above it?
- DragonTravel does not start, what can be the problem?
You can find the answers to those questions in the FAQ!
Please read the paragraph above before posting any questions!
– Fallback option for Wingfixer (stat dragons) and RyeDragon implementation
– Players are no longer able to pick up items while riding dragons
– Towny support (Thanks to DrkMatr1984!)
– New messages
– Commented out support for items with modified meta data because it caused problems for umodified items
– Commented out support for new permissions since there seem to be some problems with it
– When using resource payment and using an item type whose name has not
been modified in meta data, payment did not work.
ItemName “<default>” is new default value and means,
there is no change to meta data while dealing with payment
– Players are no longer getting stuck on interworld travels
– Resolved bug in method used to prevent WorldGuard from preventing DT to spawn dragons
– Created missing entries in language files
– Display names of stationary dragons are no longer lowercase-only
– Incorrect path of error message “Not enough money” leading to errors in log and chat
– Adjusted some log messages
– Fixed some translations in German
– Permission bug in command “/dt remdragons”
– Language files for
since there have not been updated for a long time
– General code-cleanups and small fixes