What is Dragon Mounts Mod?
This is a mod that allows you to hatch previously useless dragon eggs. Once fostered and tamed, they’ll be your faithful companion in all situations and, of course, can be used for a ride!
The Dragon Mounts Mod 1.8 will allow you to use a Ender Dragon as means of transport in Minecraft. To raise him we will use the dragon eggs and as we are domesticating it, we use it as our mascot, making that you follow us or put a saddle, to sail the skies over our new colleague with wings.
Mod will help players riding dragons,
Here’s an image of two dragons on ground, one of them saddled (0.65):
They can also hover midair and look at you (0.8):
For less annoyance, dragons can be told to sit like cats and wolves by using a bone on them (0.83):
Dragon Mounts Mod 1.8 Usage:
- To hatch a dragon egg, you’ll need to find a warm place for it first. If you found one, simply right click it. The egg will then start to hatch, which will take a while.
- Once grown up, you can tame the dragon with raw fish. It will then follow and protect you like other pets.
- You can command tamed dragons to lay down or stand up with the bone item.
- To ride a tamed dragon, use a saddle on it, then right click it without holding an action item.
- To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or porkchop (four hearts) or with rotten flesh (two hearts).
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credit by BarracudaATA