This mod adds ‘dense’ versions of ore blocks that will drop 3x the items that regular ore will. It generates about 1-10 dense blocks per chunk (replacing already generated ores). for an overall increase in ores of about 5%. The textures for the dense ores are dynamically generated from the base ores texture and the equivalent ‘stone’ texture. This means that you won’t need to create a new texture for your texture packs (although you can create one anyway if you’re not happy with the way it looks).
- S:baseBlock – The ore block that you wish to replace. This is in the form modid:blockname
- I:baseBlockMeta – The metadata value for the block (0-15)
- S:baseBlockTexture – The ores texture name (as found in assets/modid/textures/blocks)
- D:denseOreProbability – Currently unused.
- I:renderType – This changes the way the texture generation works.
- I:retroGenId – Retrogen number. Set it to non-zero to enable retrogen. You can change it to a diffent number to run retrogen again.
- S:underlyingBlock – The texture of the base block (usually stone or netherrack), see baseBlockTexture.
How to install Dense Ores Mod?
- Download the mod
- Download the latest version of Minecraft Forge API 1.7.10(recommended install)
- Locate the folder .minecraft. The location varies by operating system:
- Windows: Press and hold down the [Windows] + [R] and type %appdata% Go to folder
- Mac OS: File minecraft is in:User> Library> Application Support .
- Linux: Press and hold down the [ALT] + [F2] and type .minecraft . Accept and you will be directly taken to the folder (GNOME only, CTRL + H in the personnel file for other desktop environments).
- Open the folder mods and place the mod archive of mod in this folder (you do not need to extract it! )
- Install Forge automatically (right click on the archive to install and do “open with Java”) or manually.
- The folder and run Minecraft Close. In the launcher, create a new profile that works in the release Forge.
- Play. Enjoy the mod !
Download Dense Ores Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.9.4