Introduction and features: Aether (II)
If you’ve been a frequent player of Minecraft, it is very likely that you have visited the Nether. The Nether is a dark and a dangerous place, filed with a number of deadly enemies that are just waiting for a chance to grab at the player’s head. As if the enemies were not enough, the Nether is also the region where a number of deadly falls and pools of molten lava exist. Apart from the normal world as well as The End, the Nether is perhaps the only zone worth exploring in the game as it is now. However, if you install the Aether 2 mod, a whole new zone will be added, known as the Aether 2 mod. And, for lack of a better word, the zone is like Heaven.
The creator of this mod has filled it with beautiful skies, trees and flowers, as well as the use of pastel colors in order to add beauty to the maximum. However, not all that glitters is gold; there are angels as well as other winged creatures that might be looking to hunt you down. Once you’ve installed the Aether 2 Mod, getting there isn’t difficult; construct a portal as you would to transfer to any new zone, and it is advisable that you install the Minecraft Forge in order to make the Aether 2 mod run nice and easy, though you can still add this mod without installing the Modloader or the Forge for that matter.
How to install Aether for Minecraft:
- First of all, search the internet and download the installer.
- You will find a number of different downloaders, though they are all the same but with different packaging.
- Once you’ve downloaded the installer, execute it and then click on ‘Install Mod’.
- Once done, a message will be displayed that will let you know about the successful installation of the mod.
- Installing the Aether 2 mod for Minecraft is perhaps the easiest of options available; you don’t have to do anything at all.
- Just run the installer and the program will install itself! However, if you want to make sure that the program runs smoothly, it would be a wise idea to first install Minecraft Forge and then make sure that you have the latest version of Java installed on to your computer.
- It’s a very simple process that hardly takes two minutes!
- Fix some bugs in launcher.
- Added some new features.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Manual Install: Aether-2-1.7.10.jar
Gilded Games Util:
Aether II 1.6.4-4.0 “Halloween Update” (Alpha)
Aether 2 Mod 1.6.4: http://go.aetherii.com/1wdtISS
Aether II 1.6.4-3.4 (Alpha):
Aether II v3.4: http://go.aetherii.com/1DrcSTv