While it would not be challenging to find a game with better graphics or a more immersive storyline, the majority of the games available on the market simply lack one important and impressive feature that Minecraft has a distinct monopoly on.
- Fully customizable chimneys:
- add custom smoke sources
- change smoke colors
- use any block as a material for new chimney
- Advanced physics:
- the more sources connected to the chimney, the more smoke you’ll get
- intensivity of the smoke depends what obstacles and conductors it went through
- the variety of smoke colors depends on the sources and the path taken by the smoke
What Is The Appeal of the Advanced Chimneys Mod for Minecraft?
Because players are so remarkably capable of personalizing their gameplay, many mods have arisen to create a wholly individual experience within the game itself. One such mod is the Advanced Chimneys Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2, which adds a multitude of completely functional chimneys to the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and ForgeEndertech.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Also post: Advanced Chimneys Mod 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10