Need a highly functional, simple to use and fun achievements plugin? Advanced Achievements is without question your best possible choice! Create a unique set of custom achievements or quest-like objectives and bring more roleplay, competition and challenge to your community!
- Create countless achievements based on 33 main categories
- Customise names, descriptions and colours
- Money, item or custom command rewards
- Store achievements and reception dates
- RP spirit with customisable books
- Progress bar and achievements listing GUI
- Global and personal rankings
- Interactive JSON chat messages
- Firework and screen title effects when an achievement is received (optional)
- Particle effects and custom sounds when getting books or being a top player (optional)
- Notify other players when someone gets an achievement (optional)
- Vault support (any version; optional)
- SQLite or MySQL support
- Language file to modify all displayed texts
- Compatible with UUID system
- Advanced permission system to tune plugin as you wish
- In game or console commands
- Many flexible options and huge customisation possibilities
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Automatic action based achievements:
32 main action categories can be monitored by the plugin (players killed, specific crafts, fish caught, played time, potions, …) and different objectives can be set to get countless achievements. The complete list of actions can be found in the configuration file.
- Command based achievements:
You can specify an achievement and its rewards, and then give the achievement via an in game or console command.
Easy as pie (and if ever you have a question, leave a comment!):
- Put Advanced Achievements in your plugins folder and reload the server.
- Edit config.yml file (configuration file), tune the plugin as you wish and create your achievements.
- Configure permissions if you want to change default behaviour and optionally edit lang.yml file (English, French, German, Italian and Chinese files).
- Reload the server (or the plugin) one last time. You’re done setting up Advanced Achievements!
|/aach or /aach help||Advanced Achievements help command.|
|/aach book||Create a book listing the achievements of the player.|
|/aach stats||Display number of achievements the player has received and amount of achievements available.|
|/aach list||Display the player’s received and missing achievements.|
|/aach top||Display personal and global rankings.|
|/aach give ach name||Give the achievement ach to the player name.|
|/aach check ach name||Check if player name has received achievement ach (use full achievement name including colours).|
|/aach delete ach name||Delete the achievement ach from the player name (use full achievement name including colours).|
|/aach reload||Reload Advanced Achievements’ configuration.|
|/aach info||Display various information about the plugin.|
|achievement.book||true||Allow players to get an achievements book.|
|achievement.list||true||Allow players to use /aach list command.|
|achievement.reload||op||Allow to reload Advanced Achievements’ configuration.|
|achievement.give||op||Allow to give achievements with commands.|
|achievement.check||op||Allow to check achievements with commands.|
|achievement.delete||op||Allow to delete achievements with commands.|
|achievement.*||op||Groups all previous permissions.|
|achievement.count.category||true||Allow a statistic to increase; category can be any category in the configuration file.|
|achievement.count.breaks.subcategory||true||Allow corresponding break statistics to increase.|
|achievement.count.places.subcategory||true||Allow corresponding place statistics to increase.|
|achievement.count.kills.subcategory||true||Allow corresponding kill statistics to increase.|
|achievement.count.crafts.subcategory||true||Allow corresponding craft statistics to increase.|
For a more detailed list of permissions, please refer to plugin.yml.
For static and commented versions of below gif, as well as link to outdated video, please go to this page: screenshots and link to video.
Some users have questioned me about being be able to make donations for this plugin! If you want to support future updates and pay me a coffee or a pizza, feel free to donate!
Users who liked the plugin enough to donate: ParadiseRealms! Thanks!
Contributions are happily accepted through pull requests. Feel free to fork the project and share your code. You can also star the project if you like it! Visit the plugin’s GitHub! (if you have a question or suggestion regarding the code, send me a PM)
Please use the Issue Tracker for bug reports.
Feel free to leave a comment if you have a question about Advanced Achievements, want to request a new achievement feature, or simply want to say thanks (I usually try to answer most questions or comments quickly)!
You love Advanced Achievements? Try out my other plugins!
- Entity and lag management: Entity Watch
- Disable flying in specific worlds: Anti World Fly
- Discover the owner of a pet: Pet Master
NB: this plugin is built against Spigot. It may also work with other server systems, but support is not guaranteed.
Changes in version 2.3.2:
- New: option to run most write operations to database on a parallel thread (enabled by default).
- Improvement: significant performance improvements (new way of handling connections to database, optimised some queries, and new option stated above).
- Improvement: various clean-ups.
- Fix: exception that could appear when changing worlds on some servers.
- Fix: minor colour typo in default language file.
Feel free to give any feedback you wish, or donate if you like the plugin! You can also star the project on GitHub! All this will encourage future updates!
In addition, the plugin’s video is starting to get a little outdated, so if you’re interested in making a new one, I would be glad!
Changes in version 2.3.1:
- Fix: corrected a few typos in the .yml configuration files of the plugin.
Changes in version 2.3:
- New: /aach list command is now displayed as a GUI (with distance achievements now separated).
- New: a new achievement category can now be used to create achievements: fireworks launched!
- New: brand new permission system, each category or sub-category has a specific node (for instance achievement.count.trades or achievement.count.breaks.stone).
- Improvement: code clean-up and reorganisation.
- Improvement: better update checker and richer logging information.
- Improvement: performance improvements.
- Improvement: faster initialisation time.
- Fix: fixed rare bug where player would disconnect before receiving a Connection achievement.
- Fix: command achievements displaying incorrect information in /aach list.
- Other: various other improvements.
- Other: deleted achievement.get permission.
Changes in version 2.2.2:
- New: command /aach check ach player to check if a connected player has received a specific achievement!
- New: command /aach delete ach player to delete a specific achievement from a connected player (use wisely, this does not reset any statistics)!
- New: several reward commands can be set by adding a “; ” between them (see default config).
- Other: small fixes and improvements.
- Other: nothing. Happy New Year!
Changes in version 2.2.1:
- Fix: console exceptions when setting more than one PlayedTime achievements (thanks to zathrus_writer for bug report!)
- Fix: bug with PlayedTime statistics not correctly being updated after server or plugin reload.
- Fix: minor issue with book dates automatically taking the colour of the achievement description.
Changes in version 2.2:
- New: optional titles and subtitles appear on the screen when receiving an achievement!
- New: 2 new achievement categories can now be used to create achievements (brewing and taming)!
- New: the beautiful purple colour of the plugin’s chat messages can now be changed.
- New: options to tweak plugin’s performance.
- New: optional delay between /aach list commands.
- Improvement: huge performance enhancements (mainly for distances and played times, but other parts too).
- Improvement: big code clean-up and reorganisation. Feel free to participate in the GitHub!
- Improvement: increased precision for distance and played time achievements.
- Improvement: cooldowns between commands no longer affect operators.
- Fix: issues with /aach list on servers prior to 1.8.3.
- Fix: bug where played time was not monitored correctly.
- Fix: bug with craft achievements which accounted multiple concurrent crafts for only one.
- Fix: bug where distance and played time achievements in config were incorrectly reloaded.
- Other: various fixes and improvements.
Changes in version 2.1.1:
- New: commands in plugin’s help are now clickable!
- Improvement: a category is no longer displayed in /aach list when its text is set to ” in lang.yml.
- Improvement: minor enhancements and tweaks.
- Fix: wrong colours displayed in /aach top in cases where several players had the same number of achievements.
- Fix: rewards incorrectly displayed in /aach list for DistanceFoot and Snowballs achievements.
- Fix: minor error in default configuration file.
Changes in version 2.1:
- New: option to change firework type.
- New: totally reworked /aach list command: nicer, better organised and more information (please view config file for new options)!
- New: added particle effects when receiving book.
- New: added particle effects and sound in /aach top command when player in top list.
- Improvement: item name now appears when receiving an item reward.
- Fix: minor memory leak issue.
Changes in version 2.0:
- New: language file now available to change the texts displayed by the plugin (please send your file by PM if you want to share it)!
- New: /aach list command to display received and missing achievements!
- New: /aach info command to display various information about the plugin.
- New: added progress bar in /aach stats command.
- New: added player’s personal ranking in /aach top command.
- New: 9 new achievement categories can now be used to create achievements!
- Improvement: simplified config.yml file for money and item rewards (old config.yml still compatible).
- Improvement: config.yml comments don’t get messed up on server reload.
- Improvement: better log messages.
- Improvement: better handling of console commands.
- Improvement: code clean up.
- Improvement: enhanced plugin.yml file.
- Improvement: various other tweaks.
- Fix: no more empty books when having exactly 50, 100 or 150 achievements.
- Fix: item rewards now fall to the ground when player’s inventory is full.
- Fix: no more “&0″ in front of dates in SQL database.
- Fix: various other fixes.